Di Istria Construction Company

Diana Feraru in Lake success
Diana Feraru in Lake success
1 review NEW HYDE PARK, NY

KITCHEN AND BATHROOM REMODEL

"My experience with David Skrobe, owner of Di Istria Construction, was nothing short of exceptional and wonderful. I highly recommend Di Istia Construction for your next home renovation. Mr. Skrobe is by far the best contractor I have ever worked with because of his incredible attention to detail. He made sure that all tasks were completed correctly and kept the work site very clean during my Kitchen and Bathroom renovations. Mr. Skrobe and his crew did an excellent job of helping us to design key features of our kitchen and bathroom. His input proved invaluable in allowing us to create the perfect space for our goals and budget. I would describe Mr. Skrobe as a master craftsman with excellent listening skills who hires loyal and hard-working subcontractors. During the renovation Mr. Skrobe communicated frequently with me and my wife to provide status and schedule updates. We always knew what was going on with the project and what to expect from the final product. His subcontractors were courteous and friendly individuals who completed work of the highest quality. After the experience with our Kitchen and bath remodeling, my wife and I are eager to have Mr. Skrobe return to remodel our downstairs bathroom in our home next year. All our friends and family were in astonishment as to how beautiful the kitchen and bath looked, so much so that I could not get them out of the kitchen or bathroom. "