Charley Corona Design & Construction

Michelle in Torrance
Michelle in Torrance
1 review Torrance, CA

Home remodel

We signed a contract with Charley Corona Construction/Development complete work on our house. They promised that it would be finished in 15 days. They finished almost one month after the contract date. I came by several times to check on the progress only to find beer cans and cigarettes butts laying in the house. Other times I came home to find the house completely open, all windows and doors were unlocked with our valuables still in the house and back yard. They installed kitchen cabinets that quickly lost hinges. They did not measure the cabinets correctly and to this day I have kitchen doors & drawers that I can not open and are a complete waste of space. They promised to send by a carpet contractor to install carpet and no one ever came. According to the contract they were supposed to check the heater and fix it if there were any problems with it. The heater did not work after they said they checked it and months later I had to have another handy man come out and fix it. While the handy man was here he saw their poor work. For example there was installation covering the lights in the attic which is a potential fire hazard. While working on the house Charley Corona disconnected our phone line, we had to call the phone company out and pay out of our pocket to fix it. They also disconnected our satellite service forcing us to pay to have it re-coneected. All of these problems were brought to their attention several times. We repeatedly called Charley and Jose and they never returned our calls or fixed anything. I would not recommend this company to anyone.