Haynes Plumbing & Maintenance

Review for Haynes Plumbing & Maintenance

Nancy, Cancer survivor
Nancy, Cancer survivor
1 review Santa Barbara, CA

Shower drain needed snaking (starting to clog up)

I hired him in Jan of 2006 to snake my drain. Although I live in a tiny SB house 20 ft from the street, he claimed it was too far from the city line (in the street))and so he had to drive back to Goleta and get a longer "snake" - and I had to pay for his time driving back and forth! It's not my fault he came unprepared. I felt unable to argue with him as I was drugged up from chemotherapy, and late for an oncologist appt because he took so long to get the job done. Shame on him for taking advantage of a bald, sick woman! The guy didn't even have one of those drain cameras like Roto Rooter and he charges me over FIVE HUNDRED dollars - back in 2006.