Sofa Outlet

Michele
Michele
1 review , CA

purchased a couch

I would not shop at this store again if they paid me to take the furniture away.
I knew the first time I entered the store that the owner and sales staff were not into customer service or even general courtesy. But, figured that I could trade a little customer service to get a good price on my sofa.

Boy, was that a mistake. The women in this establishment are rude, less than helpful and they really don’t care about “the customer”. I have never been treated this poorly and am still in shock. If you ask a question or request some assistance in your selection, the owner (Mary) acts like she is doing you favor. She is far more interested in talking to her help, than helping her customers.

That was just the beginning. I was told that my sofa would be delivered in 2 to 3 weeks. I advised the owner that I had a very important event at my house and needed the couch for the event. I was assured that it would be fine and that we had penalty of time, since the event was 6 ½ weeks away. Bad assumption! 2 weeks later I received a call that the fabric was on back order and there would be a week delay. After that first phone call, there were no more updates. If I wanted an update, I had to call them. And they acted like I was being a pain, simply because I wanted updated information. Needless to say it did not come in 2, 3 or even 4 weeks. 6 ½ weeks later (and 1 day before my event) the couch showed up. In our first phone call, Mary had promised me that she would have the couch delivered the same day she received it. By the time that day came around that story (like so many others) had changed. She flat out denied making the expedited delivery offer. Oh – and the warranty she promised… I have yet to see that paperwork.

My advice – spend a few bucks more and save the headaches. Your time and peace of mind is way more important than what little you will save at this sorry excuse for a store.