Flynn D J Plumbing Co.

Plumbing
28051 Lucero Mission Viejo CA 92692
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Mission Viejo  >  Flynn D J Plumbing Co.

Review for Flynn D J Plumbing Co.

Harry J. Watson in Laguna beach
Harry J. Watson in Laguna beach
1 review LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA

I had roots inside my drain. The only access was from the back of the house, which would require two spools of snake equipment to complete. My said yard drain needed clearing as well, which I thought would be a lot easier to clear.

I needed my drain cleared/snaked. I called [competitor name removed--Ed], who refused to snake the drain saying it was too long a distance. They wanted me to put in a separate access valve for several thousand dollars. Even when I asked them about snaking a side yard drain, they said they couldn't. They wanted to charge me an absorbent amount for high pressure cleaning with no promises it would correct the problem. I called D.J.Plumbing who sent two workers: The owner's son and his helper. I told them what I needed done and they completed it without question. My side drain and main drain work perfectly and it cost me a couple hundred dollars. I feel very lucky to have contacted them. They mailed me the bill.