Dave's Custom Plumbing Inc.

Plumbing
1240 Pear Ave Mountain View CA 94043
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Los Altos  >  Dave's Custom Plumbing Inc.

Review for Dave's Custom Plumbing Inc.

IvanaK in MV
IvanaK in MV
5 reviews Mountain View, CA

Plumbing!

They called when he was on his way, so we didn't have to sit around and wait. The service guy was very nice and took his time explaining everything. When he was done he even cleaned up. The last plumber I had didn't do that. And for the first time I actually thought that I wasn't tricked into paying for something that I didn't need. We call service people about 3-6 times a year. However, it is nice once you find someone like these guys where I know that I will call them back, if I ever need them.