Curaflo Of Orange County

Review for Curaflo Of Orange County

Fred Daniel in Newport beach
Fred Daniel in Newport beach
1 review NEWPORT BEACH, CA

Epoxy Lined existing copper pipe in home

Curaflo Of Orange County
(949) 493-2426
27126 Paseo Espada Bldg B
San Juan Capistrano
CA
UNITED STATES

My experience with CuraFlo of OC has not been good. I paid $12,500 to have all of my pipes epoxy lined, rather than repipe the entire home. In less than 4 years, I have had 3 leaks, with 2 being a week apart and both causing major water damage. When I notified CuraFlo of my water leaks, they were very responsive. They promptly fixed the leaks, but refused to help us with our TWO $2,000 deductible charges from State Farm. The total water damage was over $13,000. My wife is unwilling to leave the house without turning off the water main, so we had another company repipe the house.
Don't be like us and pay TWICE for the same job. Do it right and simply repipe your home, and do not mess with epoxy lining the old pipe. For more information & photos of the inconsistent epoxy lining provided, search the web for CuraFlo and FAILURE.