Checkered Flag Plumbing

leslie
leslie
1 review Lancaster, CA

fixed my clog

I called after hearing the radio ads for a while, cant beat the price. My kitchen sink was clogged turned out my garbage disposal was out also and leaking. John fixed the clog and changed my garbage disposal.I am happy with the service I got with the Drain Dudes at Checkered Flag.

Maria in Anaverde
Maria in Anaverde
1 review Quartz Hill, CA

Pex repair

It seems like all the companies are the same, rude, your in trouble with plumbing thats why you call and they all know it. So as I called thru the full page ads in the phone book rude after rude I see the brightest simplest plumbing ad I have ever seen. The sweet girl gave me the price on the phone, the handsome young men came out fixed my pex pipe my husband drilled a hole thru charged exactly what the girl quoted on the phone, and then I got a call from them later in the week to ask if everything was good if the guys were clean and then she thanked me, very sweet. I would recommend this company to any one.