All Plumbing Inc

Karley S from Dunnville
Karley S from Dunnville
1 review Dunnville, ON

PLumbing problem

I had a problem with my toilet not functioning correctly. My husband is the "handy man" of the house, but since he's on a business trip I decided to give these guys a call. Paul was the most helpful offering to give us a discount for our problem and all the assitance they gave me and explained everything what happened very professionally. I would recommend these guys to another, they even give referral bonuses! I don't know any company nicer then this family owned business but if I ever have a problem I know were to go with it.