Plumbing

Reviews for Albano Contracting

Rich in Levittown
Rich in Levittown
1 review Levittown, NY

Water leak - hard to detect source

Bob responded quickly and fixed the problem. He is detail oriented and very competent. This was a tought leak to find and Bob knew just how to go about isolating the source. Would recommend wholeheartedly.

ny355zz145

343 Chambers Ave
East Meadow
NY
UNITED STATES

Hot Water Heater Problems: I had a very bad problem with my hot water heater. At 10pm at night, my wife and I smelled gas. We were very worried especially since we have newborn twins. I called a plumber that we have used before, who called me back promptly, but to inform us that he would not be here for a day or two. I searched Yahoo Local, and Albano Contracting was the first on the list. He was here inside of an hour and determined that something went wrong with the pilot light system. He has it repaired in 20 minutes! While he was there, he found 3 leaks in the fittings leading from my boiler and repaired them also after showing them to me. He definately saved me problems from happening in the future. This professional is worth his weight in gold. I highly recommend him. He does a thorough job!!!