Roy's Plumbing Service

johnny in Rosemead
johnny in Rosemead
6 reviews Rosemead, CA

Plumbing

When I first got my plumbing service when the house was built, Roy's Plumbing Service got the job done for me. I am very satisfied with the service since there have been no problems so far with my plumbing. 2 thumbs up

bobbers
bobbers
8 reviews Rosemead, CA

Plumbing Service

After I tried to fix the plumbing in my house, there were still more problems that I had to deal with because of some drain issues. I found Roy's Plumbing Service as I drove around in South Pasadena one day. Upon the day when they were at my house to perform the service I was unable to be there. So Roy's Plumbing Service was unaware and I had to reschedule my service date. Normally this would be a problem with out plumbing services or any other services might I add. They were kind and allowed me to reschedule the date. When they actually came to fix my issues, they did a full check of the drains in the house and outside as well to make sure I had quality pipes. They recommended me to replace all the pipes after their service. I think I will contact them in the next few months. It's been one year and a half and plumbing is still great!!!