C & K Drain Plumbing Repair

David in Brentwood, CA
David in Brentwood, CA
9 reviews Brentwood, CA

Faucet Replacement

I had a leaking faucet in my Kitchen Sink. I called this Plumbing Service and they provided an excellent service and my faucet was repaired in just 20 minutes. I was delighted to see that great service for a very reasonable price.

sammysj
sammysj
5 reviews San Jose, CA

refrigerator water line

We called Mr. RO to come out and hook up our refrigerator to a water line so we can get ice and water from the ice box. He came out early, gave us a reasonable quote. Got to work in a flash and even cleaned up after himself afterwards though is was a bit difficult to understand him over the telephone, it was a breeze in person.He's the plumbing fairy that takes all your plumbing headaches away!