Buckco Plumbing & Heating Incorporated

8518 Chestnut Ave Bowie MD 20715
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Bowie  >  Buckco Plumbing & Heating Incorporated

Review for Buckco Plumbing & Heating Incorporated

K in Crofton
K in Crofton
5 reviews , MD

Washing machine repair

A plumber from Bucko was sent to my home by my home warranty company when I complained about problems with my washer not draining. After looking at the washer for nearly an hour, he declared that there was nothing wrong with it and took my $100 deductible. I had to get a second plumber to come out and diagnose the problem, which was a defective pump belt. I was none to happy to shell out more money for an issue that should have been diagnosed on the first go-round. The second plumber that came out was very good, so that is my only issue, but it is a big one.