Brians Heating & Air Conditioning Plumbing & Electrical

iwasbornhere in farmville
iwasbornhere in farmville
7 reviews Farmville, VA

Replace Garbage Disposal

I hired this company to replace my garbage disposal, and they did a great job but it costed about $80 an hour. I thought it was high at the time, but I really needed the job done quickly so I didn't complain and just let them work on it. Plus, the selection where I live is pretty limited. However, I did end up finding a company on the outskirts of Farmville that only charges $65 an hour for that kind of work. If I need plumbing, etc. done in the future I will shop around first and I probably won't pick this company. They did however replace the ring that goes in your sink, along with the disposal, and I didn't even ask them to get that. Maybe thats why they charge a little more? I don't know, but overall the service was excellent. Just that price....