La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

j watkins in Alta hill
j watkins in Alta hill
2 reviews GRASS VALLEY, CA

The best recliner

I love my lazy boy recliner. It has held up remarkably over the years.It is worth the additional price for something this nice. I looked at chairs from other companies for less but they just felt cheap.

Austina of Crockett
Austina of Crockett
1 review , CA

sofa, love, chair, TV table

I'm a super picky home decorator and I
am so glad I found this store! The salesperson took me around and told me about all the different fabrics and leathers, we picked out the perfect sofa and fabric and the rest just fell into place. The TV table is very hip, I didn't even know they had them. My furniture came fast and looks so good that all my friends want to copy me! Great service, great quality, I recommend this store to everyone.

Cons: Was difficult to find the parking entrance the first time there.