Bergstrom Construction

SVL Mom
SVL Mom
1 review , CA

Bathroom Addition

Mike did a bathroom addition for me and I have had nothing but issues. First he never even finished the job. The plumbing was never insulated so the water is either extremely COLD and I am afraid that the pipe is going to burst or in the summer when it is 115, the water never cools and I am afraid that my kids are going to get burned.

Second, the walls are not insulated so I have the same issue - either very hot or very cold!

Third, I purchased all of the sinks, cabinets, toilets, faucets, tile, and accessories. His original bid which included everything was 35K so why did I end up paying 50K? He never even gave me the shower door.

I have left several messages and have NEVER gotten a return phone call