Kidlands Youth Furniture

Reviews for Kidlands Youth Furniture

Hugo in Ceres, CA
Hugo in Ceres, CA
6 reviews Ceres, CA

bought a desk for my brother's daughter

I went in there to buy a small desk my niece wanted for her birthday, and they had it there all right....except that it cost around $250 for a small 4''x5'' desk. I searched their furniture and prices and wow, if you aren't middle-class or higher, this place isn't for you. I wouldn't have bought it except that I had told my niece I would get it for her (before I knew how much it cost). OK service, but wow, such prices. Parking in the back kinda could be better.

Julieyet in Modesto
Julieyet in Modesto
9 reviews Modesto, CA

Children's Furniture

We bought our youngest daughter's sleigh bed from here a few years ago. Kidlands is a little pricier than some of the chain stores, but the variety and quality is outstanding. We got our daughter's bed at a discount, so be sure to check out discounted models and sales for a better deal. The staff was friendly although the store seemed a bit cramped - so much stuff in a small building!