Jordans Furniture

90 Worcester Rd
Framingham
MA
UNITED STATES

I'm not all that impressed with Jordan's Furniture. For a place that large, it just seems to me to be more "fluff" than actual sales floor and items. Is there really a need for a "carnival" every hour? Regardless, the salespeople are friendly, even if their prices aren't always comperable to other similar furniture stores. I love my couch, but I think I could have got a better deal elsewhere.

Nicole in Boston
Nicole in Boston
1 review , MA

Bedroom Renovation

I have always been very impressed with Jordans. The service, the selection and the prices. There is something for everyone. With many furniture/home stores, they typically serve the lower end of the price spectrum or the higher. Jordans has a great cross-selection of everything. I bough reasonable, classy looking bedroom and living room set years ago and they are still in perfect shape. If you are not considering them already, head to Jordans!