Bill Webb Plumbing Heating

808 S Highland Ave Covington VA 24426
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Covington  >  Bill Webb Plumbing Heating

Review for Bill Webb Plumbing Heating

xxFinallyxxLoved in Baskerville
xxFinallyxxLoved in Baskerville
5 reviews Baskerville, VA

New Toilet

I needed a new toilet and these were the people to come to, Not only did I hear wonderful things about them. I contacted them via phone and they gave me more information then I was looking for which was great. They sent someone within a timely manner to put in the new toilet I had. The person they sent was very friendly and afterwards he said if I needed anything else just to let him know and he will make sure they pick him to come and fix anything.