IKEA Costa Mesa

Gwace in Lomita
Gwace in Lomita
7 reviews Irvine, CA

Bed Frame

Great deals here. Though, everything is mostly self-serve: you must browse the galleries yourself, pick up the items from the warehouse, and load the things into your car. Self assembly is also required, but it was easy to put everything together. Instructions were mostly in pictures with limited text. Sometimes I found this confusing.

kacey in Anaheim
kacey in Anaheim
9 reviews , CA

Sofa

I brought elegant sofa recently. It looked very elegant and good price. I have go to many place before purchase at Ikea store. It has low than $100 compare to price. There has variety color that you are choose. It looks very good. I love it. Also there have many different style that available to choose to go with your house such as color and styles. I think if you want to buy sofa. Ikea is the place that trust to buy from.

julie in yorba linda
julie in yorba linda
5 reviews Yorba Linda, CA

Furniture - bedroom set

If you don't want to impress anyone (including yourself), and just need to fill the space, Ikea is a great way to go. Oh, and if you have the free time to assemble the furniture yourself. I was NOT impressed with the sturdiness of the furniture or the look of it. It almost feels as if it couldnt hold up anything heavy...I was afraid to put my heavy vase on one of the tables. Anyways, next time I'd spring for something more expensive instead of using Ikea. I definately got what I paid for.