Ben Peer Air Conditioning

1523 Mount Read Blvd Rochester NY 14606
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Rochester  >  Ben Peer Air Conditioning

Review for Ben Peer Air Conditioning

Eric in Rochester
Eric in Rochester
1 review Rochester, NY

Furnace repair

I had Ben ^Last name removed -- Ed out at the end of last year for my furnace which was not heating. The guy came out, sat in my driveway for 20min, went right down to the furnace & came back after -true story- less than 15min, and it was repaired. He cleaned a clog & drained something else- and then charged me almost $350. Now, only a couple months later, the same exact thing happened AGAIN. (Not heating & same flashing error code.)

And despite the minimal service needed, them not having properly repaired the problem initially, and it reoccuring so soon after the initial service- they refused to come out again without charging another $350, if not MORE this time for additional service. The office manager was very unapologetic & curt. Also, the manager notified me that the gentleman "Michael" that was out previously- was one of the co owners of the company!!! And that's the service I get? From an OWNER? I expect the problem to be resolved, or them to resolve it when it reoccurs like I paid them to do. Instead I paid them $350 for a minor cleaning of "a" part & a draining. I want a job where I can earn $350 for less than 15min of work.

Needless to say, I went to another company who came out & repaired it for $79.95 + tax TOTAL- and said if it reoccurs within a year they will return for free.

THAT'S service I expect!!!