First Choice

Sweety
Sweety
5 reviews , FL

New Roof

When my house needed a new roof due to hail damage, I called First Choice. First Choice did the work quickly and professionally. The installation was timely, and the crew left the house and yard spotless. It's not easy to rip off an old roof and install a new one and still not leave any signs to show that you've been there when you've finished! I had a venting issue with my home. The estimator for First Choice noticed the venting was inadequate, brought it to my attention, and suggested additional venting to correct the situation. First Choice did the job right for me, and I recommend them. believe they will do the job right for you, too.