Quality Custom Painting Radiance Low-E Coatings Installer

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
171 Taft Ave Ventura CA 93003
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Ventura  >  Quality Custom Painting Radiance Low-E Coatings Installer

Review for Quality Custom Painting Radiance Low-E Coatings Installer

kacey in Anaheim
kacey in Anaheim
9 reviews , CA

Painting

I have come to Lowes for home improvement. I want to repaint my house for last new year. I have choose a lot of good color paint and wonder if there is anyone could help me to design if it is good and how long it last for painting my house with the paint I purchase. The customer are little not available for helping me and they are not many customer services that could help me. However, there are many but no one know much about this. I hope that they would consider hiring someone that able to understand al the material on the warehouse to decribe for their customers. Not a good place to purchase and price is high than other stores.