Bailey & Hanson Mechanical

92 Vienna Ave Ludlow MA 01056
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Wilbraham  >  Bailey & Hanson Mechanical

Review for Bailey & Hanson Mechanical

Mike in Ludlow
Mike in Ludlow
1 review Ludlow, MA

Plumbing (filter installation

I called Dan from Hanson Mechanical to install a filter and within two weeks I noticed a drastic reduction in water pressure. I called Dan several times, left several messages and finally after a couple of day he came by and said there was something wrong with my pump and he'd send someone over to fix it. No one ever came and he wouldn't take any of my calls. A gentleman from All American Plumbing came over and told me the problem was the sprinkler system was running through my filter and because we have a well, the sediment was clogging the filter thus reducing the water pressure. Apparently the simple solution would've been to run the sprinkler on another line. Why Dan refused to fix the problem after I paid him several hundred dollars for his mess is beyond me.