Fusion Home

Vanessa in Ventura
Vanessa in Ventura
1 review Ventura, CA

Custom Sofa

When you walk in to Fusion Home you are instantly inspired. Everything is beautifully displayed. The owners run the business, so in my case, Cynthia helped me layout my room, pick the sofa fabric, let me borrow her professional paint swatches and sent me home with homework which consisted of a list of what to do in my room and what color to paint it to have it all ready when my sofa delivered 2 weeks later. (very fast delivery! their upholstery is locally made to order).
The quality is great and I get lots of complements on my sofa years later. I have recommended friends to visit and my friends have also been happy with the service and pieces purchased.