Furniture

1478 S Azusa Ave
City Of Industry
CA
UNITED STATES

Ethan Allen Home Interiors had a wide variety of furniture to choose from. I decided to get a nice sofa that was in my budget and I found one that I loved. The prices are quite reasonable and affordable.

Janette in Hermosa Beach
Janette in Hermosa Beach
6 reviews Hermosa Beach, CA

Living room chairs

I love the chairs. I bought a dinette set years ago which I still own. I have always been impressed with this company and when it was time to get new chairs, I went straight to their gallery. The people don't push you to buy and they are helpful in choosing your furniture. It would help if you took photos of your rooms so that you can recieve expert advice on how to furnish your room. The best.