Elements Inc

Heather in Btown
Heather in Btown
7 reviews Bloomington, IN

Chair

Elements is one of my favorite storres. I go shopping there with my mom often for smaller things like glassware,jewelry and other accent pieces. Last year I saw a chair that I had to have. I stalked it for a few months and finally bought it. It was pricey for me-around a thousand dollars and I was worried how it might stand up to kids. However it still looks as good as new and I love it as much as ever. Top top quality. Elements has very lovely modern ecletctic that do indeed stand the test of time-and kids.