Economy Whlse. Furniture

MARIA123
MARIA123
1 review , IL

2 PC SOFA SET

I PLACED AN ORDER FOR A LIVIGROOM SET ON 04/21/08 I WAS TOLD IT WOULD BE DELIVERD TO MY HOME IN 2 WEEKS TODAY IS 06/13/08 AND STILL HAVE NO FURNITURE AFTER THE 2 WEEKS I CALLED THE MANAGER EVERY FRIDAY AND EVERY WEEK WAS THE SAME STORY "WE WILL GET IT TO YOU NEXT WEEK" !!! TODAY I CALLED AND ASKED THEM TO JUST TO REFUND ME MY MONEY BACK AND THE OWNER TOM TOLD ME THAT I CANT GET A REFUND BACK AFTER 3 DAYS- WHEN I TOLD HIM I WAS GOING TO CONSULT WITH A LAWYER HE TOLD ME DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO!!!