The Home Depot

Tina in Monticello
Tina in Monticello
7 reviews Monticello, NY

Kitchen Sink

I recently renovated my kitchen. I couldn't find a sink that I liked and decided to got o a much trusted store. I entered Home Depot and was immediately attended to by an employee. She asked what I was looking for, and recommended some of her favorites. She asked about my budget and stayed with me until I found the perfect sink.

Julie Klein
Julie Klein
6 reviews Ellenville, NY

Freshaire choice paint

I entered the store, looking for some paint products for my home. The employee that attend me was kind and recommended a very good product. What I like is that Freshaire uses 100% recycled materials for the can. I like it a lot and so did my home.