The Home Depot

lynnielynnie@netzero.net
L. E.
8 reviews , NY

maytag stove

After searching and reviewing stoves I decided on the maytag stove at home depot. There was a promotion going on for a free gift card and free delivery. I had to hunt around to find someone to even order the stove. Finally found someone and they didnt know how to order the stove the right way. They had to get the manager. Then after all was paid for they told me that it would be delivered a couple of days later. The day came and went and no stove. It was delayed another day. The stove finally showed up. Two days after I received it the oven door started squeeking horribly like it was a fifty year old stove. I called the store they said they couldnt do anything. I had to call the warranty company and have them come out to fix it. I was so annoyed. The stove was two days old and it shouldnt be doing that. The store should have stood by the product they sold me and gave me a stove that didnt squeek. Instead I had to wait for the company to come out and fix a new stove. Something isnt right with that. Now the stove is 10 months old and for the last 6 months the oven light hasnt worked. I used the oven light like 5 times at the most and it stopped working. The stove and home depot are a disappointment to me.