The Home Depot

Kristenmsc in new bedford
Kristenmsc in new bedford
2 reviews , MA

closet organization

I love the Home Depot in Dartmouth, MA because they always have a great selection for any home improvement project I am trying to do. My latest undertaking was reorganizing my closet. Home Depot had a great selection and great prices.

Woody in Dartmouth
Woody in Dartmouth
1 review , MA

Fluidmaster Valves

I can usually find what I want, though at times the selections are so large that I have difficulty finding what I want. One thing you have to be aware of is when customers put things back in the wrong places and you pick them up expecting it to match the slot it's in.