The Home Depot

bobbers
bobbers
8 reviews Rosemead, CA

Bedroom Renovation.

A few months ago, I decided to completely renovate my bedroom. I figured I would go to Home Depot since it was the closes hardware store around. Went into Home Depot and loved the layout of the store, the store had a complete section for painting right near the entrance of the store. The sales clerk were able to help me find and blend the color of paint that I had wanted for one of my bedrooms. The sales clerk also helped me find all the other necessary painting tools that were required to get the job done.