Sneades Ace Home Center Incorporated

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
11861 Hg Trueman Rd Lusby MD 20657
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Lusby  >  Sneades Ace Home Center Incorporated

Reviews for Sneades Ace Home Center Incorporated

Karen in Bladensburg
Karen in Bladensburg
5 reviews Bladensburg, MD

Remodeling Garage Doors

Solomons (their old store name) had great customer service.The people were nice, things got done efficiently and fast.Solomons used to conduct itself like a mom's and pop's store where I used to go. Now it seems more mainstream and uptight. Nevertheless I remained loyal and gave them my business when I needed some work done on my home. I went with their Wayne-Dalton garage value kit.From the start I was told 599.00. Too bad it didn't stay at that price.I thought It'd be worth it to have great garage doors so i'll pay. I'll higher prices to get some good service. So I did and it looked absolutely wonderful. They really did a bang up job. My only gripe was that it wasn't the original price and that they were a tad bit slow.

cooper

Lusby
MD
20657
UNITED STATES

Their new store is bigger and you would think better. However, what the store left behind in their old Solomons location was the great customer service. That store had such wonderful service. It was never a problem finding assistance and all the employees were so helpful and knowledgable. They have been in this store for a few years now but I still miss the wonderful service of the other store. I am not sure how that was lost.
Too bad that didn't stay with them in the new store.
It'd be worth the higher prices to get some good service.
Yes, they are a smaller store so their prices are higher (sometimes MUCH) than a larger chain.
It is a good location and easy to get in and out of. They always have a lot of registers open so the wait in minimal. That's a bonus.