Reesh Construction

423 W Route 66 Spc 41
Glendora
CA
UNITED STATES

This company is great. They came to my house and fixed my cabinets. I didn't have much money so they were not expensive at all. They did great work. And I am very impressed with this company

Thank you for your great review. I don't normally do residential work, we are a retail construction service but your local and I was near your home. I'm glad we could do what you needed for a minimal charge.

More about Reesh Construction

We specialize in retail repairs, maintenance, construction and remodels. Your Work by Our People, Nationwide.