H S Handyman Service

Reviews for H S Handyman Service

Jared Blaze
Jared Blaze
2 reviews , CA

I was driving by when I saw this company I needed some drywall to be put up but didn't have much money. I talked to them and it turned out they could do it for real cheap.

Tim Riech
Tim Riech
7 reviews , CA

Quick and friendly

This company was there for me when I needed some one soon as possible to go to my home and put up drywall. They were very friendly and did the work quick and neat

diamond bar
diamond bar
4 reviews Diamond Bar, CA

The lawn was dying and I also needed to put in a new sprinkler system. When they came in, they were very helpful and finished the job on time. I really believe this company will go far.