Andrianna Shamaris

kelly taylor in Ny city
kelly taylor in Ny city
1 review NEW YORK, NY

andrianna shamaris

andrianna was extremely rude and seemed even annoyed to have a customer, especially one spending less than $2000.

some of the things were interesting, but not that great and overpriced.

i would certainly never go back and not recommend it.

Anna in Midtown
Anna in Midtown
1 review , NY

Teak Dining Room Table

I just bought a new vacation home and was in desperate need of a dining table. I searched high and low for the perfect one to fit my style. I visited Andrianna Shamaris's store on Greene Street in NYC and fell in love with it all! Ive never seen such beautiful, rare, and organic pieces! She was kind to help me custom order a table and have it shipped from over seas. I have seen look-a like pieces around New York stores, but not with such great prices! I saved money and now own a one-of-a-kind beautiful teak table. She offers unique teak pieces that you can not find anywhere else! I also bought a few of her accessories such as her Ikat pillows which totally transformed my living room! I was beyond pleased with her store. It is an honor to own one of her pieces...