Best Buy

AGuy in Riverside
AGuy in Riverside
10 reviews Riverside, CA

Computer related

First off, the staff was a bit bloated. I wanted to buy a hard drive they apparently had in stock. Also, I wanted to get my laptop repaired. After a long wait at the repair counter they told me that they would not repair Dell laptops (??). Also, after long wait for the hard drive (which was on clearance and even their stock checker showed in stock) they could not find it !!

Kim in Gardena
Kim in Gardena
6 reviews Gardena, CA

Toshiba Satellite Laptop

I wanted to purchase a new laptop for my home. I did not want to go to Best Buy because my previous experiences with this store were all bad. But I decided to try it again because the price was good and my budget was limited after making purchases for other home furnishings. Well, the first thing they do is to try to force you to buy a "product protection plan" which cost $200. I said no but the salesman kept pushing me to buy it. I tried to get another salesman to let me just buy the laptop. But this guy wouldn't quit. I had to call the manager, who ALSO tried to get me to purchase the plan. I couldn't believe it. I finally got the laptop for the price I wanted. When I got home and opened it, I discovered that it had been a used product. I took it back to the store two hours later and they had the nerve to charge me a restocking fee. I tried to explain to them that I was not the one who opened it. They were all deaf. They charged me the restocking fee and I left so mad that I called up their corporate offices to complain. After writing a bunch of letters, I finally got my money back two months later. What a nightmare! I will NEVER shop Best Buy. EVER!

kacey in Anaheim
kacey in Anaheim
9 reviews , CA

Panasonic HDTV

I have bad experience here. I am only able to exchange the TV when I open the box and unable to return it. The store that I brought is unavailable any Panasonic TV I brought, I had to go faraway to find the TV but it is out of stock too. I had to get my gift card instead of cash because they told me that it is open. However, it is not charge me stock fee for this. I have ask to speak with manager for this but he told me the same thing that is open so they were only give me the gift card instead of cash and I am only buy another TV through bestbuy. I don't recommendation anyone to buy big money on Best buy, because if you are open the box. You will only get refund buy credit, not cash.