Duron Paints & Wallcoverings

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
14510 Lee Rd Ste M-R Chantilly VA 20151
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Chantilly  >  Duron Paints & Wallcoverings

Review for Duron Paints & Wallcoverings

Alexus in Fairfax
Alexus in Fairfax
5 reviews Chantilly, VA

I bought paint and a few brushes.

I came into the store with two infants in tow and a mission. I got in and out of the store in about 10 minutes. Duron Paints has a wonderful selection of paints, brushes, instruction manuals, and the salespeople are on top of their game. I live in a place with a variety of paint stores so this store would easily have gotten a 10 if I wasn't surrounded by other great paint supply stores. I was also happy with my paint color choice and the paint on my wall.