Aafordable Sonshine State Trees Inc.

Tree Service
8213 Kesey Ct Jacksonville FL 32244
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Orange Park  >  Aafordable Sonshine State Trees Inc.

Review for Aafordable Sonshine State Trees Inc.

barrett smith in Jacksonville
barrett smith in Jacksonville
1 review Jacksonville, FL

tree removal

They removed a tree for my 78 year old neighbor. Without any idea of what was going on, giant palm branches began falling into my back yard onto my brand new patio furniture. They had to be asked to remove the branches, and still left a giant mess in my back yard. Furthermore, they left my back gate open and my dogs got out. That evening i saw my neighbor picking up their mess as well. These people do not care about anything but a check. DO NOT HIRE THEM if you don't want to pick up a mess.