Case Design Remodeling Incorporated

Handyman Services
701 Park Ave Falls Church VA 22046
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Falls Church  >  Case Design Remodeling Incorporated

Reviews for Case Design Remodeling Incorporated

iwasbornhere in farmville
iwasbornhere in farmville
7 reviews Farmville, VA

Handyman

This service was remarkable. I needed work done on my bathrooms due to molding and this company was able to remove all of the old stuff in the bathroom and give me a newer, nicer, shiner room! The cost was very cheap considering all the work they had to do. I didn't take very good care of this bathroom, as it was a big guest bath. Two men from the company worked on it, and they showed up on time everyday for a week and got the job done. They didn't work very many hours each day, but that was how my wife and I requested it as we did not want too much of an interruption in our lives. I appreciate that they accomodated that request. I highly recommend them.

Junk
Junk
7 reviews Burke, VA

Bathroom Renovations

We had three bathrooms gutted and replaced. Nothing fancy added - essentially all the 25 year old stuff moved out and new stuff put in.

Case was not the low big but any stretch of the imagination. However, we were very concerned about interruption to the household - we had seen friends have jobs drag out. We have a child who really needs the routine.

Case delivered all the supplies in a 45 minute window one morning. Trucks arrived from three depots - all on time. They completed the job exactly on schedule. Everything was completed above and beyond our satisfaction.

There was one issue, they drilled the holes for the door knobs in the wrong place on two doors. We did not have to complain - the workman came out and told us "I drilled the holes in the wrong place - sorry. The doors will work. I have already called the office and ordered replacements at our cost." Likewise a few pieces were left out by the manufacturers. We did not have to complain or point anything out - they told us about the issue and told us when they would be out to fix them.

The final repairs were a bit slow, but what they did was wait until all the pieces arrived and they made one visit versus 5 or 6. Sure I would have liked it faster, but on the flip side I also did not want 5 or 6 interruptions.

You pay top dollar - and you get top service.