Heatloc Spa Tops

2910 Rubidoux Blvd Riverside CA 92509

Review for Heatloc Spa Tops

1 review Dowagiac, MI

Spa Cover

I purchased a spa cover from Heatloc Spa Tops. When I called them with my questions the woman I spoke with was nice, and assured me that they make the highest quality spa cover available and that they have a warranty to prove it. I was uneasy about purchasing a spa cover from a company that was not BBB acredited but Peggy (the owner) seemed customer service oriented and acted like she cared about providing me with a quality spa cover.

When I received my spa cover I was so dissapointed. The color was two shades lighter than the swatch she sent me, the skirt was too short, and the response from Heatloc was "Mistakes do happen, if you want to pay for the shipping back we can fix that for you." The shipping for a spa cover is about $250.00, which is what FedEx Freight quoted me. After numerous emails to them, they refuse to rectify the situation and are taking the stance that the defects to the cover are my fault. I'm sorry but I just don't understand how receiving the wrong color is my fault? I ordered the color according to the swatch Heatloc sent me!!!