United Appliances Svce Incorporated

Vacuum Sales & Service
1058 Morris Park Ave Bronx NY 10461
HomeStars  >  Vacuum Sales & Service in Bronx  >  United Appliances Svce Incorporated

Review for United Appliances Svce Incorporated

Victor in New York
Victor in New York
5 reviews , NY

They repaired my refrigerator and were very nice.

I called United Appliances Service after seeing an add in my local newspaper. They charge a $20 service fee (for coming over to check your items and giving you an estimate - should you decide to go with another repair company) and I was fine with that because the man has to drive over here. If you decide to use them - them there is no service charge. The gentleman was nice and asked me about the problem I was having and quickly went to work - figuring out the problem. Explaining the problem to me and fixing it. He was a nice man and the fee was reasonable and I haven't had a problem with my refrigerator since.