Cumberland Powhatan Septic Service

Septic Tank Cleaning, Repair & Installation
290 Duncan Store Rd Columbia VA 23038
HomeStars  >  Septic Tank Cleaning, Repair & Installation in New Canton  >  Cumberland Powhatan Septic Service

Review for Cumberland Powhatan Septic Service

anjie in powhatan
anjie in powhatan
5 reviews , VA

cleaning septic system

I had my septic system cleaned a while back by this company. They were fast and friendly and did exactly what they said they would do. I called several months ago thinking it was time to have this done again, they told me NOPE they would only be taking my money that I should wait until SEPTEMBER (8 months later) to have this done. Most would have come on out and taken my money!