Frame 2000 Venice

Perry in Gardena
Perry in Gardena
6 reviews Gardena, CA

Art print frames

I went to Antiques Roadshow to have some of my Art Deco prints appraised. I found that they were worth six times the amount I paid for them in 1983. I decided finally to have them framed as recommended by the appraiser to prevent any unwanted damage. When I took my prints, the people there were especially helpful. I told them my story and asked them to take special care with them. I went out on some errands and returned in a few hours to find my prints framed and looking spectacular. I have other things that need framing and will be going back. By the way, they taped my segment but it never made it on the actual show.

8 reviews , CA

picture frames

I won two posters on eBay and I searched locally for framing stores. There were a few chain stores in my area but I chose this store. Service was fast and the quality of the work and materials was excellent.