Circuit City

Hugo in Ceres, CA
Hugo in Ceres, CA
6 reviews Ceres, CA

Home Theater upgrade

I decided to buy a completely new entertainment center and hoem theater system for my place, so I went to Circuit City's home theater section to talk the employees there. They were awesome. I knew nothing about 720p vs 1080p, and by the time I left there, i felt as if I was an expert on flat screens. Anyway, these two guys there Steve and Eric helped me choose something sensible within my price range and I have been loving the plasma since I got it. They didnt dumb down words for me, they clearly explained what tv's did what and pros and cons of everything. Definitely will buy TV stuff from them again.