Circuit City

kacey in Anaheim
kacey in Anaheim
9 reviews , CA

Big Screen TV

I brought the big screen TV from last year. I have very bad customer service over there. I saw that there are open and I was on concern and like them to take out another box because if I open the box. It will be 15% restock fee. They said "No" and they keep to me to take this and did not let me to have opportunity to speak and took the box. When I go home, I take a look over and it was have a den on the side of TV. I come back to exchange the new TV and tell them but they did not let me to exchange. I am so angry that I want to return the TV. This is big money to pay for the damage TV. I ask to return and they told me that I need to pay for 15% restocking fee. I had to talk with their manager to solve this problem.