Gone Wild Creations

JaneDoe in Bybee
JaneDoe in Bybee
1 review PALMYRA, VA

Pillow

Horrible customer service, act like they are better/above you. Ordered a pillow and was charged 30 for shipping, pillow never showed up. I had to call to find out where it was. Then they were supposed to credit me for the way overpriced shipping rate and never did it.

When the pillow did show up (three weeks later) it had a stain on it. I mean Really? I mean come on... I would either get it together with your employees.. (ie teach them what customer service means) or just admit your mistake and take care of it.
Then when we asked if they would send us a return shipping label to return the pillow they said oh sure, and never sent anything out.
Unfortunately word of mouth travels fast and we have been customers in the Ellicottville area for years now. We have told all of our friends not to do business here.
Your loss Gone Wild Creations... in this economy you need to do better then that. Customers do not want "better then you attitude" with poor customer service. DO NOT SHOP HERE!