Acree Bennie Lee Paint Contr

Floor Laying & Refinishing
534 Low Ground Rd Emporia VA 23847
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Petersburg  >  Acree Bennie Lee Paint Contr

Review for Acree Bennie Lee Paint Contr

xxFinallyxxLoved in Baskerville
xxFinallyxxLoved in Baskerville
5 reviews Baskerville, VA

Bedroom Floor

My bedroom floors needed to be redone because of the last tennats who stayed here put the air conditioner in the wrong way and the floor was messed up because of the water dripping into the floor. I called upon Acree Bennie Lee because I saw that they do floors well I made a day for them to come and fix my floor, they fixed it yes but afterwards they left a whole bunch of mess that I had to pick up after they left. I wasn't to happy with that.