Ace Hardware

Pebbles
Pebbles
1 review , IN

painting living room

The people in the store where very helpful. As soon as I walked in the door someone was asking if I needed any help. The store was very neat and the asscoiates knew where every item was. The prices were not to expensive but they could've been a lot low for such a small section of items. I was going to get just paint but also pick-up a few other items that were on sale that I didn't even know they sold.

JS in Indy
JS in Indy
2 reviews , IN

Hardware Services - Key Making

Ace Hardware is a small hardware store specializing in great service. They are small enough to care about their customers but not big enough to lose you within the store. Every time I have visited Ace Hardware they are always very willing to help with whatever I have the need for. I will visit Ace Hardware again.