Anzar Services Incorporated

Handyman Services
143 Gravel Ln Lexington VA 24450
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Mechanicsville  >  Anzar Services Incorporated

Review for Anzar Services Incorporated

dreamer_pink
dreamer_pink
5 reviews Forest, VA

Renovation

Michael is the best handyman in town, hands down. I should know--I've hired many. His attention to detail is unparalleled. He does it exactly the way I would...if only I knew how! He has offered suggestions that have saved me money and have worked out better than my expectations. He's done several things for me, all the way from hanging pictures to building a fence and he has been meticulous about each job. I never feel uneasy about having him in my home when I'm not there. He's very respectful and mindful of his surroundings. And he has actually billed less than quoted on occasion. He's a peach! But please don't tie him up when I need him!